Brief Description of the Work undertaken by BEC Group
Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and HVAC Installation of 6 Nos. GE PG6581B Gas Turbines & Associated Works.
- Erection of 26 metres exhaust stack, ventilation, compressor off-line washing system, airline intake system of Donaldson GDX filters
- All ductwork and cladding
- Gas turbine auxiliaries and controls
- Fire protection and alarm systems
- Relocation of existing LM2500 gas turbine and associated equipment to new location
- Natural gas supply system with flow metering, fuel filtration system, K.O. vessels, regulation, etc.
- Liquid fuel system with fuel forwarding and unloading pumps and associated piping.
- Compressed air systems consisting of 2 Nos. Screw Compressor service air headers, pulse air systems.
- Firefighting System
- Plant Water System
- Compressor Wash Skid
- Effluent Treatment System
- Black Start Facility including 2 Nos. D.G. Sets
- Associated Electrical and Instrumentation Works for the Gas Turbines, Generators and BOP Equipment.
- Painting & Insulation
- Non Destructive Testing
- Commissioning Assistance